User was viewed 1682 times (total).
Siskind Susser is one of the best known immigration law firms in North America and its attorneys have experience handling all aspects of American immigration and nationality law. Siskind Susser also can assist clients with immigration matters outside the US. We are co-founders of Visalaw International - the Global Immigration Law Alliance and work with many of the world's top immigration specialists assisting companies and individuals relocate anywhere in the world. Our lawyers provide consultations to corporations and individuals on immigration law issues and handle cases before the government.
Because US immigration laws are federal in nature (i.e. no state or provincial law is involved), the attorneys of Siskind Susser are able to provide legal services to clients locating anywhere in the United States and Canada (and elsewhere via our Visalaw International affiliate firms). We have clients in nearly every US state and Canadian province, as well as countries all over the world. Our clients include several of the largest hospital systems in the US, the world's largest paper manufacturer, one of the world's best known entertainment companies, one of the largest hotel companies in the world, and one of the largest international nurse staffing companies in the United States.
Siskind Susser is a law firm committed to providing quality and efficient service. We constantly monitor developments in immigration law and use state-of-the-art technology for research, client communications and case management.
The firm also doesn't just sit back and react to changes in the law that affect our clients. We have played a leading role lobbying for a number of immigration-related bills over the last several years and Siskind Susser attorneys have drafted key sections of immigration laws and our firm also has assisted state and federal agencies in designing immigration-related regulations and guidelines.
The firm is widely recognized as one of the top immigration law firms in the United States. We are AV rated by Martindale Hubbell and we are listed as one of the best 15 immigration law practices in the United States by Chambers and Partners.
Siskind Susser has also been a pioneer on the Internet. Our firm's web site, which was launched in June, 1994, was the first immigration law firm web site and one of the very first law firm web sites in any category. Since then, it has remained one of the most immigration sites on the World Wide Web. Our site typically receives more than 1,000,000 hits every week from more than 150 different countries.
- Bachelors Degree (Magna Cum Laude) from Vanderbilt University at age 19 in 1986
- Graduate of the University of Chicago School of Law in 1990
- Attorney at Waller Lansden Dortch and Davis, Nashville ’s largest law firm (1990-1994)
- Member of American Immigration Lawyers Association (1990 to present)
- Chairman, Tennessee Bar Association Immigration Section
- Author of Medical Waste Handbook, published by West Publishing
- Founder of Siskind Susser Bland, P.C. – Immigration Lawyers (one of the largest immigration practices in United States )
- Creator of Visalaw.com in 1994, the first immigration law firm web site, first web site of a solo law firm in the world, first law firm web site in Southern US
- Visalaw.com selected as best law firm web site in US in 2006 by IMA
- Author of the bestselling ABA book The Lawyers Guide to Marketing on the Internet
- Author of LexisNexis’ J-1 Visa Guidebook, now in its tenth year of publication
- Testified in front of House Immigration Subcommittee (November 8, 2007)
- First and only immigration lawyer ever featured on the cover of the ABA Journal.
- Interviewed by more than 100 publications including USA Today, The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Time, NPR’s All Things Considered, National Law Journal, Forbes, Modern Healthcare
- Ranked in Top 25 immigration lawyers in US by Chambers and Partners
- Selected to Business Tennessee Magazine’s Top 150 lawyers in Tennessee for the last several years
- AV rating from Martindale Hubbell
- Author of chapters in books Immigration Options for Physicians, Immigration Options for Nurses andImmigration Options for Religious Workers, published by American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Chairman, Physicians Committee, American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Chairman, FMG Taskforce, the national physician immigration lawyers coalition
- Co-founder of Visalaw International, the first global alliance of immigration lawyers
- Nominated for Memphis Business Journal’s Health Care Heroes award for role in founding Delta Regional Authority’s J-1 physician waiver program
- Co-drafter of 2004 physician immigration legislation signed by President Bush
- Technology columnist for Immigration Law Today, the magazine of the American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Memphis Business Journal finalist for Small Business Executive of the Year
- Named for multiple years to Best Lawyers in America, Superlawyers, Whos Who in Corporate Immigration Law and Chambers and Partners top US immigration lawyers
This website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer or solicitation to sell shares or securities. Any such offer or solicitation will be made only by means of an investment's confidential Offering Memorandum and in accordance with the terms of all applicable securities and other laws. This website does not constitute or form part of, and should not be construed as, any offer for sale or subscription of, or any invitation to offer to buy or subscribe for, any securities, nor should it or any part of it form the basis of, or be relied on in any connection with, any contract or commitment whatsoever. EB5Projects.com LLC and its affiliates expressly disclaim any and all responsibility for any direct or consequential loss or damage of any kind whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from: (i) reliance on any information contained in the website, (ii) any error, omission or inaccuracy in any such information or (iii) any action resulting therefrom.