User was viewed 961 times (total).
Tina Lee is a Senior Associate Attorney practicing primarily business immigration law with an emphasis on immigrant investor (EB-5) matters. Ms. Lee has advised hundreds of U.S. project principals and regional centers on various aspects of EB-5 law. She has extensive experience in preparing regional center designation and amendment applications and has submitted hundreds of successful individual investor petitions (both initial and removal of conditions) under the regional center and standard EB-5 programs.
Ms. Lee has co-authored numerous articles on the topic of EB-5 for the American Immigration Lawyers Association and is a frequent speaker at EB-5 seminars and conferences. Ms. Lee earned her J.D. in 2003 from the UCLA School of Law, where she served as Chief Comments Editor and Articles Editor for the Asian Pacific American Law Journal and Comments Editor for the Pacific Basin Law Journal. She also holds a B.A. in English summa cum laude from UCLA. Ms. Lee is a member of the Washington State Bar Association and the State Bar of California. She is conversant in Korean.
- Legal Experience:
- 2013–Present, Senior Associate Attorney, Peng & Weber, PLLC, Mercer Island, Washington
- 2012–2013, Principal Attorney, Law Offices of Tina B. Lee, Seattle, Washington
- 2007–2011, Associate Attorney, Global Law Group, South Pasadena, California
- 2003, J.D., University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), Los Angeles, California
- 2000, B.A. in English, Summa Cum Laude, UCLA, Los Angeles, California
- Selected Publications in Immigration Law:
- Elizabeth Peng, Tina Lee & Cletus M. Weber, "Insiders’ Guide to EB-5 Immigrant Investor Law and Practice," Book Chapter in Immigration Options for Investors & Entrepreneurs, 3rd Edition (American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA), 2014).
- Professional Service and Membership in Immigration Law:
- 2008 - Present, Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association
- State Bar Admissions:
- 2013, Washington
- 2003, California
- Conversant in Korean
This website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer or solicitation to sell shares or securities. Any such offer or solicitation will be made only by means of an investment's confidential Offering Memorandum and in accordance with the terms of all applicable securities and other laws. This website does not constitute or form part of, and should not be construed as, any offer for sale or subscription of, or any invitation to offer to buy or subscribe for, any securities, nor should it or any part of it form the basis of, or be relied on in any connection with, any contract or commitment whatsoever. EB5Projects.com LLC and its affiliates expressly disclaim any and all responsibility for any direct or consequential loss or damage of any kind whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from: (i) reliance on any information contained in the website, (ii) any error, omission or inaccuracy in any such information or (iii) any action resulting therefrom.