User was viewed 1044 times (total).
Helena Tetzeli graduated with honors (cum laude) from Florida International University in 1984 with a B.A. in International Relations. In 1987 she obtained her J.D. at the University of California, Hastings College of Law. While at Hastings, Ms. Tetzeli was a Note Editor for the Hastings International and Comparative Law Review.
Ms. Tetzeli is a partner with the law firm of KURZBAN KURZBAN WEINGER TETZELI AND PRATT, P.A. practicing in the areas of Immigration and Commercial Law. She has lectured and written articles on immigration law for the Florida Bar. She is recognized by the International Who’s Who of Business Lawyers, the International Who's Who of Corporate Immigration Lawyers, and Who's Who in American Law for her Immigration work. She is listed as one of the country's best lawyers in the publication "The Best Lawyers in America" in the field of Immigration Law. She has been named by Miami Metro Magazine's South Florida Legal Guide as one of South Florida's top attorneys and is on in the Florida "Super Lawyers" List. She is "AV" rated by her peers in Martindale Hubbell.
Areas of Practice
- Immigration Law
- Commercial Law
- 70% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Florida, 1988
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, San Francisco, California
- J.D. - 1987
- Law Review: Hastings International and Comparative Law Review, Notes Editor
- Florida International University
- B.A. cum laude - 1984
- Honors: With Honors
- Major: International Relations
- Articles, Immigration Law, Florida Bar
- Lecturer, Immigration Law, Florida Bar
Honors and Awards
- Recognized by Who's Who in American Law for Immigration work; and both International Who's Who listings
- Listed As One of the Best Lawyers in The Best Lawyers in America for Immigration Law and in Florida's Super Lawyers
- Named One of South Florida's Top Attorneys in the Field of Immigration by Miami Metro Magazine's South Florida Legal Guide
- AV Bar Register of Preeminent Women Lawyers, 2011
- Florida's Top Lawyers, 2008
This website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer or solicitation to sell shares or securities. Any such offer or solicitation will be made only by means of an investment's confidential Offering Memorandum and in accordance with the terms of all applicable securities and other laws. This website does not constitute or form part of, and should not be construed as, any offer for sale or subscription of, or any invitation to offer to buy or subscribe for, any securities, nor should it or any part of it form the basis of, or be relied on in any connection with, any contract or commitment whatsoever. EB5Projects.com LLC and its affiliates expressly disclaim any and all responsibility for any direct or consequential loss or damage of any kind whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from: (i) reliance on any information contained in the website, (ii) any error, omission or inaccuracy in any such information or (iii) any action resulting therefrom.