User was viewed 1622 times (total).
Founded in 2003, the Asian Real Estate Association of America (AREAA) is a nonprofit professional trade organization dedicated to promoting sustainable homeownership opportunities in Asian American communities by creating a powerful national voice for housing and real estate professionals that serve this dynamic market.
AREAA will accomplish this mission by:
- Advocating for policy positions at the national level that will reduce homeownership barriers facing the APA community.
- Increasing business opportunities for mortgage and real estate professionals that serve this growing community.
Who We Are
AREAA's membership represents a broad array of real estate, mortgage and housing-related professionals that serve the diverse Asian American market. AREAA is the only trade association dedicated to representing the interests of the Asian real estate market nationwide.
Membership includes housing and real estate professionals of all cultural backgrounds and is open to those who support the mission of increasing sustainable homeownership in the Asian community.
Expanding Homeownership Opportunities and Supporting Business Growth
- Professional Development and Education opportunities
- Opportunity to promote your business and attract referrals in the Membership Directory
- Networking opportunities with industry leaders, like-minded practitioners and policymakers at regional and national events
- Preferred invitations to partner events
- Newsletters with the latest news to affect the industry Complimentary subscription to Asian Real Estate, a magazine dedicated to developments, leaders and trends having an impact on the Asian American housing community
- Offering the only national real estate convention and expo focused on the real estate practitioner who serves the Asian American Community Information on issues important to the real estate professional serving the Asian Community
- Legislative updates and alerts about issues that affect your business
- Profile in the Default Services Directory to share your experience with Asset Managers and top industry leaders
- Complimentary access to MongoFAX, allowing you to instantly fax paper-based documents directly to any email addresses in the world
Kathy was born in Taiwan and came to the United States with her family in pursuit of the American Dream. She was admitted to St. John’s University and graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Science. She continued on to obtain her Master’s degree from NYIT. Kathy has a vast international clientele. She specializes in luxury condominiums in Manhattan. She currently serves as the Chair of the Asian Real Estate Association of America, a non-profit National trade organization for October 2011-September 2012. She also served as the president for the Chinese Real Estate Association, a non-profit NYC-based association, from 2008-2009. Volunteerism continues to be very important part of her life. Her dedication to helping others stems from her motto, “I’ll get everything in life if I help others in getting what they want first.”
This website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer or solicitation to sell shares or securities. Any such offer or solicitation will be made only by means of an investment's confidential Offering Memorandum and in accordance with the terms of all applicable securities and other laws. This website does not constitute or form part of, and should not be construed as, any offer for sale or subscription of, or any invitation to offer to buy or subscribe for, any securities, nor should it or any part of it form the basis of, or be relied on in any connection with, any contract or commitment whatsoever. EB5Projects.com LLC and its affiliates expressly disclaim any and all responsibility for any direct or consequential loss or damage of any kind whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from: (i) reliance on any information contained in the website, (ii) any error, omission or inaccuracy in any such information or (iii) any action resulting therefrom.