User was viewed 1481 times (total).
ROHIT RANCHHOD: DOB: 07/01/1963
Graduate: Emory University Business School, Leadership Institute, 2007
Various Real Estate Courses
California State University, Chico
Bachelor of Science Program in Agronomy. Minor in Business. 1981 - 1984
Santa Rosa Junior College
“AA” Program: Agriculture 1980 – 1981
Sheffield Boys Independent Grammar School, Sheffield England
High School 1976 – 1979
Current Project Development:
- $35,000,000, 84,000 sq.ft. Entertainment Center with the City of Rancho Cordova
- Chevron Gas Station, Extra-Mile with Mr. Pickles sandwich shop, Galt, California
- Motel 6, 75 Rooms, Phoenix Prototype development in Livingston, California
- Fairfield Inn & Suites, 72 Rooms development in Woodland, California
2013 – Current - California State Regional Center: USCIS approved EB-5 Regional Center. Direct EB-5 and project financing.
Manage & Supervise 4 Hotel Operations, Hotel consulting and new development.
2009- Current - Development of a 147 room Hampton Inn & Suites, Folsom, California. Open Dec. 18th 2009. With C-Store in hotel.
2009- Current - Development of an 89 room Candlewood Suites, Turlock, California. Opened in September 2009. With C-store in hotel.
2006 – 2010 Developed & Managed 87 Room Holiday Inn Express & Suites, Lincoln, California. Opened October 5th, 2007, sold May 2010.
2005 –Current: Developed a Fairfield Inn & Suites in Elk Grove. Handling all aspects of Marriott approval, design, financing, franchise liaisons and marketing strategy. Opened January 9th, 2007.
2003 – Current Holiday Inn Express, Woodland, Ca.
All aspects of development, securing franchise, accounting, supervision of management, budgets, analysis, marketing and strategy.
2001- 2003 Togo’s Prairie City, Folsom, CA.
2001- 2003 Togo’s Baskin-Robbins Colfax with Convenience Store
2000- 2002 Togo’s Sunrise Blvd., Rancho Cordova
2000- 2004 Togo’s Zinfandel, Rancho Cordova
1999- 2003 Togo’s Baskin-Robbins, Folsom Blvd., Sacramento
1998- 2003 Togo’s Baskin-Robbins in Folsom, CA.
1998- 2003 Togo’s Citrus Heights
1997- 2004 Togo’s West Sacramento
- National Retail Excellence Award and many other awards from Allied Domecq Retailing-Togo’s Franchisor. Free trip to Atlantis, Bahamas to receive award.
Independent Area Developer, Schlotzsky’s Inc.
01/94 - 03/96
Coordinated all aspects of franchise sales, including site selection, lease negotiations, financing, training and marketing for Northern California. Sold 21 franchises and opened eight stores for franchisees in a short period. From 85 Area Developers, received the only “Outstanding Achievement Award” for an Area Developer at the 1995 National Convention in Las Vegas. Left due to conflict in philosophy and business practices.
Owner/Operator, Togo’s Eateries, Citrus Heights and Vacaville, California.
09/89 - 12/94
Managed all facets of daily operations for two locations. Supervised managers, trained new hires, conducted regional marketing and store inspections.
Owner/Operator, A.R. Sign & Screen and Sign Installation Services, California.
12/85 - 02/92
Purchased a small commercial sign installation company and expanded it to a full service sign company that manufactured and screen printed signs of all types. Worked with all major commercial brokerage houses.
Owner/Operator, Cafe Le Terrace, Sacramento, California.
09/83 - 12/85
Bought a poorly run operation, streamlined the menu, costs and enhanced customer service.
- President: Jags Solanki Memorial Fund for Ovarian Cancer, 501 (c) 3, not for profit, established 2011. Raised $150,000 over 3 year period for Cancer Research at U C Davis Comprehensive Cancer Care Center as well as care programs.
- Nov. 2007 acceptance into the 800 member Sutter Club of Sacramento. Referral only.
- California Restaurant Association, Sacramento, served on Executive Committee & Board – Current Board Member
- Allied Domecq – Enterprise Advisory Council/National level – Sole Representative for the Togo’s Chain in Boston
- Togo’s Advisory Council/Northern California – representing Franchisees, working with corporate
- Citrus Heights Chamber of Commerce, Board Member
- Easter Seal Telethon, VIP panel chair
- Active 20/30 Club #1, Past Active
Have chaired many events involving up to 850 people and participated on many committees at various levels
Enjoy being a part of the “right” team and definitely a team player.Have high goals and expectations for myself.Strong in communication skills; negotiations; analysis; development; construction, and problem solving. Enjoy win, win situations.Goal is to create long lasting relationships by being honest, having integrity, and earning the respect of everyone, I deal with. Strong commitment to work and family.
This website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer or solicitation to sell shares or securities. Any such offer or solicitation will be made only by means of an investment's confidential Offering Memorandum and in accordance with the terms of all applicable securities and other laws. This website does not constitute or form part of, and should not be construed as, any offer for sale or subscription of, or any invitation to offer to buy or subscribe for, any securities, nor should it or any part of it form the basis of, or be relied on in any connection with, any contract or commitment whatsoever. EB5Projects.com LLC and its affiliates expressly disclaim any and all responsibility for any direct or consequential loss or damage of any kind whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from: (i) reliance on any information contained in the website, (ii) any error, omission or inaccuracy in any such information or (iii) any action resulting therefrom.