User was viewed 2741 times (total).
Alan L. Pasternack
Alan is in our Public Finance, Tax Incentives and Credit Markets Group. He focuses his practice on representing non-profit corporations, for-profit businesses, and developers in structuring, negotiating and documenting transactions involving tax advantaged investing and community development.
Alan Pasternack is a tax and transactional attorney specializing in business and real estate transactions involving tax advantaged investing and community development. Alan concentrates his practice on representing non-profit corporations, for-profit businesses, Native American tribal governments, and developers throughout the United States in structuring, negotiating and documenting transactions in which a significant portion of the financing is derived from federal and state new markets tax credits, historic rehabilitation tax credits, low-income housing tax credits, tax-exempt bonds, and other government loans and grants. Services provided include:
- Assist clients with transactions twinning new markets tax credits with federal and state historic rehabilitation tax credits.
- Advise on structuring transactions involving both new markets tax credits and tax exempt bonds.
- Structure transactions in which the leverage is derived from state, county, and city grant programs, grants from the United States Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA), and loans guaranteed by the USDA under its Business and Industry Loan Guaranty Program.
- Structure transactions combining federal and state new markets tax credits utilizing both side by side and stacked structures.
- Devise strategies and advise clients on structuring transactions to qualify for new markets tax credits for the benefit of targeted populations located outside of traditional low-income communities.
- Partner with Tribal counsel in advising Native American tribal governments on utilizing Federal and State new markets tax credits to finance projects for the benefit of native American tribes.
This website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer or solicitation to sell shares or securities. Any such offer or solicitation will be made only by means of an investment's confidential Offering Memorandum and in accordance with the terms of all applicable securities and other laws. This website does not constitute or form part of, and should not be construed as, any offer for sale or subscription of, or any invitation to offer to buy or subscribe for, any securities, nor should it or any part of it form the basis of, or be relied on in any connection with, any contract or commitment whatsoever. EB5Projects.com LLC and its affiliates expressly disclaim any and all responsibility for any direct or consequential loss or damage of any kind whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from: (i) reliance on any information contained in the website, (ii) any error, omission or inaccuracy in any such information or (iii) any action resulting therefrom.