Regional Centers Holding Group, Inc.
Regional Centers Holding Group, Inc. (RCH) was established in December of 2012. The purpose of RCH is to be the owner and holding company of the American Lending Center regional centers. The following American Lending Center EB-5 regional centers are approved by USCIS:
- American Lending Center, LLC (formerly known as US Employment Development Lending Center)
- American Lending Center Arizona, LLC
- American Lending Center Colorado, LLC
- American Lending Center Florida, LLC
- American Lending Center Georgia, LLC
- American Lending Center Hawaii, LLC (formerly known as Aloha Regional Center)
- American Lending Center Illinois, LLC
- American Lending Center New York, LLC
- American Lending Center North Carolina, LLC
- American Lending Center Ohio, LLC
- American Lending Center Virginia, LLC
- American Lending Center Washington, LLC (formerly known as Farm for America)
RCH is the holding company of these regional center entities. RCH successfully operates its EB-5 business with an experienced in-house team of finance counsel, project manager, economist, and immigration counsel. To date, RCH has completed an impressive list of over 60 EB-5 projects located throughout the country and fully recruited EB-5 investors for all projects.
In May 2016, RCH expanded its team of professional staff and moved into a new 13,000 square-foot office in the World Trade Center in Long Beach, CA. In 2018 and beyond, RCH will embrace a broader business scope, higher synergy, more efficient services, and stronger capital support to its existing businesses.
Chief Operating Officer (COO)
This website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer or solicitation to sell shares or securities. Any such offer or solicitation will be made only by means of an investment's confidential Offering Memorandum and in accordance with the terms of all applicable securities and other laws. This website does not constitute or form part of, and should not be construed as, any offer for sale or subscription of, or any invitation to offer to buy or subscribe for, any securities, nor should it or any part of it form the basis of, or be relied on in any connection with, any contract or commitment whatsoever. EB5Projects.com LLC and its affiliates expressly disclaim any and all responsibility for any direct or consequential loss or damage of any kind whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from: (i) reliance on any information contained in the website, (ii) any error, omission or inaccuracy in any such information or (iii) any action resulting therefrom.