Immco Investments LLC
Immco Investments is a specialist in providing consulting services to U.S. developers seeking to raise capital through the EB-5 investor visa financing program. We consult with developers seeking capital to replace mezzanine equity and debt financing. We also consult real estate purchasers in first phase funding. Through our team of experienced professionals, we assisted a number of U.S. real estate developers who collectively raise +116 million USD in EB-5 capital, and we are currently in the process of assisting a U.S. real estate developer who is raising $50 million of EB-5 capital through a network of marketing agents in China.
In China, our affiliate companies work in co-operation with licensed Chinese immigration companies to who raise EB-5 capital through qualified investors. Their sales consultants and staff operate from registered offices in Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou. In India we work with attorneys and financial planners from offices in Ahmadabad and Delhi.
Our specialty is assisting U.S. real developersin their EB-5 capital raises for qualified projects by creating and coordinating a team of experienced EB-5 professionals who add value through their knowledge, experience and professionalism. Working with our team, we provide turn-key services including:
- Selection of regional center and on-going relationship
- Coordination and oversight of preparation of offering documents by qualified attorneys
- Preparation of economic analysis by qualified economists
- Advice on project risks analysis
- Advice on improvement of the project’s marketability to meet market demands
- Structuring the capital stack in light of EB-5 realities
- Advice on key decisions in loan / debt offerings
- Advice on managing project flaws
- Project status reporting in real time
- Engagement of and liasion with FINRA securities broker-dealers and registered investment advisors who oversee the transaction and ensure U.S. securities law compliance and due diligence requirements
We work with a Registered Broker Dealer and Registered Investment Adviser who provide those services that require licensing in connection with our EB-5 offerings, and assist us in complying with U.S. securities law requirements. Our affiliated EB-5 funds are audited annually by a nationally ranked accounting firm. We work with third party fund administrators to manage payments to investors and fund reporting.
This website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer or solicitation to sell shares or securities. Any such offer or solicitation will be made only by means of an investment's confidential Offering Memorandum and in accordance with the terms of all applicable securities and other laws. This website does not constitute or form part of, and should not be construed as, any offer for sale or subscription of, or any invitation to offer to buy or subscribe for, any securities, nor should it or any part of it form the basis of, or be relied on in any connection with, any contract or commitment whatsoever. EB5Projects.com LLC and its affiliates expressly disclaim any and all responsibility for any direct or consequential loss or damage of any kind whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from: (i) reliance on any information contained in the website, (ii) any error, omission or inaccuracy in any such information or (iii) any action resulting therefrom.