Lanick provides business services to individuals seeking to invest in the EB5 Green Card program. Depending on what you choose, the EB5 Direct or EB5 Regional Center Model (Indirect), we have a comprehensive program designed to help you successfully immigrate to the U.S.
Outline of the EB5 Green Card Model
- You must invest at least $500,000 (in a rural or high unemployment area or $1,000,000 in an economically viable / low unemployment area.
- The investment must be in either a new business or going concern that will create at least 10 new full-time jobs.
- This business must verify two years of W-2 employee wages before a green card will be issued.
- A provisional visa is granted to the investor during this 2 year period allowing the investor to move to the US with his/ her family during these two years.
- The investor may borrow funds, or use their own funds for the project; however, if borrowing funds, the business cannot be used as collateral for the loan.
- The value of the purchase in real estate, equipment, machinery, and inventory is counted towards the overall investment requirement.
- The investment capital must stay in the business for at least five (5) years to keep the green card status
This website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer or solicitation to sell shares or securities. Any such offer or solicitation will be made only by means of an investment's confidential Offering Memorandum and in accordance with the terms of all applicable securities and other laws. This website does not constitute or form part of, and should not be construed as, any offer for sale or subscription of, or any invitation to offer to buy or subscribe for, any securities, nor should it or any part of it form the basis of, or be relied on in any connection with, any contract or commitment whatsoever. EB5Projects.com LLC and its affiliates expressly disclaim any and all responsibility for any direct or consequential loss or damage of any kind whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from: (i) reliance on any information contained in the website, (ii) any error, omission or inaccuracy in any such information or (iii) any action resulting therefrom.