Invest in the USA (IIUSA)
Founded in 2005, Invest in the USA (IIUSA) is the national membership-based 501(c)(6) not-for-profit industry trade association for the EB-5 Regional Center Program (the “Program”). Our members account for a vast majority of capital formation and job creation in the U.S. resulting from the Program.
IIUSA advocates for policies that will maximize the economic benefit to the U.S. from the Program through advocacy, education, industry development, and research. Accordingly, our primary mission is permanent reauthorization of the EB-5 Regional Center Program by Congress after nearly 30 years of bipartisan supports and current record-breaking economic impact statistics.
All EB-5 Regional Center stakeholders are encouraged to join IIUSA so we can act as the strong and unified voice of the EB-5 Program.
IIUSA has several missions:
- Be a strong, unified voice for permanent authorization and improvement of the EB-5 Regional Center Program to enhance Regional Center activities.
- Stimulate economic development and job growth in the United States.
- Advance and maintain Regional Center industry standards and best practices.
- Educate the public and government about the benefits derived by the Regional Centers through the EB-5 investment program.
- Represent Regional Centers and facilitate their efforts in addressing administrative, regulatory and legislative issues at all levels of government.
News & Updates
Board of Director
This website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer or solicitation to sell shares or securities. Any such offer or solicitation will be made only by means of an investment's confidential Offering Memorandum and in accordance with the terms of all applicable securities and other laws. This website does not constitute or form part of, and should not be construed as, any offer for sale or subscription of, or any invitation to offer to buy or subscribe for, any securities, nor should it or any part of it form the basis of, or be relied on in any connection with, any contract or commitment whatsoever. EB5Projects.com LLC and its affiliates expressly disclaim any and all responsibility for any direct or consequential loss or damage of any kind whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from: (i) reliance on any information contained in the website, (ii) any error, omission or inaccuracy in any such information or (iii) any action resulting therefrom.