Association to Invest In the USA (IIUSA)
Founded in 2005, the Association to Invest In the USA (IIUSA) is the national membership-based 501(c)(6) not-for-profit industry trade association for the EB-5 Regional Center Program (the “Program”). IIUSA’s primary mission is to make the Program a permanent and successful part of 21st century U.S. economic development policy. Federally-designated, active EB-5 Regional Centers – the public and/or private entities approved to serve as the conduits of foreign direct investment (“FDI”) and regional economic development in the Program – are IIUSA’s core members.
As a reflection of the international and interdisciplinary makeup of the Regional Center industry, IIUSA also has Associate members from numerous professions and from around the world, including: attorneys, broker-dealers, consultants, developers, economists, financial advisors, migration intermediaries, etc.
To date, IIUSA represents 82 Regional Center members and 159 Associate members, with our Regional Centers accounting for approximately 95% of all the EB-5 capital formation (billions of dollars), resulting U.S. job creation (tens of thousands of jobs), and tax revenue (over a billion dollars).
IIUSA has several missions:
- Be a strong, unified voice for permanent authorization and improvement of the EB-5 Regional Center Program to enhance Regional Center activities.
- Stimulate economic development and job growth in the United States.
- Advance and maintain Regional Center industry standards and best practices.
- Educate the public and government about the benefits derived by the Regional Centers through the EB-5 investment program.
- Represent Regional Centers and facilitate their efforts in addressing administrative, regulatory and legislative issues at all levels of government.
News & Updates
This website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer or solicitation to sell shares or securities. Any such offer or solicitation will be made only by means of an investment's confidential Offering Memorandum and in accordance with the terms of all applicable securities and other laws. This website does not constitute or form part of, and should not be construed as, any offer for sale or subscription of, or any invitation to offer to buy or subscribe for, any securities, nor should it or any part of it form the basis of, or be relied on in any connection with, any contract or commitment whatsoever. EB5Projects.com LLC and its affiliates expressly disclaim any and all responsibility for any direct or consequential loss or damage of any kind whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from: (i) reliance on any information contained in the website, (ii) any error, omission or inaccuracy in any such information or (iii) any action resulting therefrom.