Leslie I. Snyder, P.A.
Experienced, AV- Top Rated – Client-focused Professional Law Firm Association based in Coral Gables, (Miami) Florida.
We are a family owned and managed law firm focusing on immigration issues and providing legal counseling services at a fair price. Our Immigration and Naturalization Attorneys have been solving complicated immigration matters in Miami, Florida since 1991.
Immigration and Naturalization Attorney Offices Beyond Florida and Abroad
With technology advances and sophisticated dedicated software, we represent clients based in any of the 50 states and abroad. We speak Spanish. For more details on our new locations.
The law firm of Leslie I. Snyder P.A. has provided counseling to individuals and companies located in the United States and abroad requiring assistance in responding or making applications to the federal immigration authorities such as the Departments of Homeland Security and U.S. Department of Labor. The scope of our activities includes:
- Free telephone consultations and reasonably priced in-person or Skype consultations from all over the world with our Board Certified Immigration Lawyer who speaks English and Spanish;
- Preliminary and prompt legal case-background investigations;
- Preparation, filing, and presentation of visa applications for temporary and permanent residence in the U.S;
- Family-based applications for residence, including consular processing abroad, fiancé visas, marriage sponsored applications, parent, children and sibling petitions;
- Applications for multi-national investors such as Treaty Investors and Traders (E-1 and E-2 visas) and transfers to and from the United States (L-1A and B visas and extensions and T/N Canadian and Mexican Visas)
- Million-dollar entrepreneur applications for lawful permanent residence (EB-5 direct and indirect applications; regional centers);
- Social Security No Match letters and I-9 audits for national and international public and private companies, including employer sanctions defense for restaurants, small businesses and large corporations;
- Professional and Outstanding Alien Visas, including H-1B; O-1, EB-1;
- Formation of new U.S. business ventures;
- Investments by foreign companies and nationals;
- Perm labor certifications for public and private corporations;
- Financial and medical institutions;
- Customs and border protection and NAFTA;
- Involuntary and voluntary departure orders;
- Immigration court hearing and appeals;
- The confidential representation of athletes, entertainers, artists, sports figures and teams;
- Naturalization of immigrant residents, etc.
Our Immigration and Naturalization Attorneys can be contacted with fully bilingual staff at our centrally located main office, located since 2007 in South East Coral Gables within minutes of downtown Miami at the intersection of Ponce De Leon Blvd., and Bird Road, west of Coconut Grove.
This website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer or solicitation to sell shares or securities. Any such offer or solicitation will be made only by means of an investment's confidential Offering Memorandum and in accordance with the terms of all applicable securities and other laws. This website does not constitute or form part of, and should not be construed as, any offer for sale or subscription of, or any invitation to offer to buy or subscribe for, any securities, nor should it or any part of it form the basis of, or be relied on in any connection with, any contract or commitment whatsoever. EB5Projects.com LLC and its affiliates expressly disclaim any and all responsibility for any direct or consequential loss or damage of any kind whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from: (i) reliance on any information contained in the website, (ii) any error, omission or inaccuracy in any such information or (iii) any action resulting therefrom.