The Victoria Law Group
This section includes important information about The Victoria Law Group—how we may be of service to you, our vision, why we may be a good choice, fee structures, working pro bono and more.
- Our Vision – Find out what makes The Victoria Law Group unique; what makes us stand out.
- Diversity & Cross-Cultural Expertise – The Victoria Law Group is founded with the mission of delivering an exceptional client experience to all of the many people who call Miami home, and the companies who gateway through Miami to transact business.
- Pro Bono – How we take a stand to help those less fortunate and see justice served.
- Fees – Read about Alternative Billing and Traditional Fee Arrangements.
- Alternative Billing – How a client is billed is something that can be negotiated at the outset of the representation.
- Why Hire Us? – The Victoria Law Group is built for clients…we listen…we care…we are experienced…we find solutions.
We are Certified with the South Florida Minority Supplier Development Council (SFMSDC) , the U.S. Department of Veteran’s Affairs and the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA).
This website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer or solicitation to sell shares or securities. Any such offer or solicitation will be made only by means of an investment's confidential Offering Memorandum and in accordance with the terms of all applicable securities and other laws. This website does not constitute or form part of, and should not be construed as, any offer for sale or subscription of, or any invitation to offer to buy or subscribe for, any securities, nor should it or any part of it form the basis of, or be relied on in any connection with, any contract or commitment whatsoever. EB5Projects.com LLC and its affiliates expressly disclaim any and all responsibility for any direct or consequential loss or damage of any kind whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from: (i) reliance on any information contained in the website, (ii) any error, omission or inaccuracy in any such information or (iii) any action resulting therefrom.