The Korda Law Firm
At The Korda Law Firm, our Principal Anthony Korda has successfully represented EB-5 investors from around the world to secure their EB-5 green cards and has obtained USCIS approval for many successful EB-5 Regional Centers and EB-5 Projects. The Korda Law Firmis the “go to” team for your EB-5 objectives.
The Immigrant Investor Pilot Program (“Pilot Program”) was created by Section 610 of Public Law 102-395 (October 6, 1992). This is different in certain ways from the basic EB-5 investor program. The Pilot Program began in accordance with a Congressional mandate aimed at stimulating economic activity and creating jobs for U.S. workers, while simultaneously affording eligible aliens the opportunity to become lawful permanent residents. Through this innovative program, foreign investors are encouraged to invest funds in an economic unit known as a “Regional Center.”
We can provide the following services:
- Represent Individuals in their EB-5, E-2, L-1, or other employment based visas
- Represent Developers to structure an EB-5 business plan for a Regional Center and/or Project;
- If required, negotiate with an approved EB-5 Regional Center to host a project
- Perform the econometric study through our world-renowned EB-5 economists;
- Determine the appropriate job creation model for your project;
- Structure your EB-5 offering documents so that they will be marketable to the EB- 5 investors;
We regularly travel the world to promote the EB-5 Regional Center program, and have our fingers on the pulse of the EB-5 global market. Our multilingual staff speaks Mandarin, Spanish, Portuguese, German, French, and Italian. We effectively and efficiently represent our EB-5 investor and developer clients alike.
Tips on Selecting an EB-5 Visa Attorney
The Korda Law Firm performs the following:
- Preparation and Filing of Investor Petitions with USCIS
- Authentication of Source of Funds
- Consular Processing or Adjustment of Status for Conditional Permanent Residency
- Removal of Conditions to Permanent Residency
- EB-5 Project Due Diligence Services (Immigration matters only)
By paying close attention to the details of your project, The Korda Law Firm will ensure that your Regional Center Project is set apart from the competition and is more attractive to EB-5 applicants from around the world who are looking to immigrate to the United States through the EB-5 Investor Visa program.
The Korda Law Firm: Map
5621 Strand Blvd Suite 202, Naples, FL, 34110
This website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer or solicitation to sell shares or securities. Any such offer or solicitation will be made only by means of an investment's confidential Offering Memorandum and in accordance with the terms of all applicable securities and other laws. This website does not constitute or form part of, and should not be construed as, any offer for sale or subscription of, or any invitation to offer to buy or subscribe for, any securities, nor should it or any part of it form the basis of, or be relied on in any connection with, any contract or commitment whatsoever. EB5Projects.com LLC and its affiliates expressly disclaim any and all responsibility for any direct or consequential loss or damage of any kind whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from: (i) reliance on any information contained in the website, (ii) any error, omission or inaccuracy in any such information or (iii) any action resulting therefrom.