Bedrock Group Inc.
Michael Broadbent is the founder and President of Bedrock Group formerly known as Michael Broadbent Consulting, specializing in EB-5 related documentation, compliance services, and EB-5 investment management. Michael has 13+ years of experience with a focus on commercial real estate development, sales and marketing, and EB-5 investment administration. Since forming Bedrock Group, Mr. Broadbent has been engaged and consulted on over 160+ EB-5 investments resulting in over $750 million of capital raised by clients and deployed into a variety of industries including commercial real estate, food services, technology, manufacturing, and transportation. Prior to founding Bedrock Group and its predecessors, he worked for a commercial real estate developer in Dallas Texas, managing creation and operations for the company’s network of 15+ regional centers and EB-5 investments as well as managing the company’s marketing and branding efforts of its multifamily, hospitality, and retail assets. Mr. Broadbent holds a bachelor’s degree from the University of Texas at Austin.
Consulting Services include:
● Initial project consultation and structuring guidance
● Business plan authorship and analysis meeting USCIS requirements (EB-5, L-1, & E-2)
● Financial feasibility modeling and pro forma services
● Market research and feasibility services
● Initial job creation analysis to determine how much EB-5 capital a project can utilize
● Economic impact reports creation utilizing either RIMS II model (in conjunction
with well-known EB-5 economists)
● Access to qualified immigration attorneys with USCIS experience and successful track
● Assistance and coordination of any RFE responses
● Creation of project marketing documents to take to market when sourcing investors
● Regional Center partnerships and Broker contacts to help clients source investors for
- EB-5 Program (Direct and Regional Center)
- L-1A New Office Transferee
- EB-1C Multi-national Executive
- E-2 Treaty Foreign Investor
This website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer or solicitation to sell shares or securities. Any such offer or solicitation will be made only by means of an investment's confidential Offering Memorandum and in accordance with the terms of all applicable securities and other laws. This website does not constitute or form part of, and should not be construed as, any offer for sale or subscription of, or any invitation to offer to buy or subscribe for, any securities, nor should it or any part of it form the basis of, or be relied on in any connection with, any contract or commitment whatsoever. EB5Projects.com LLC and its affiliates expressly disclaim any and all responsibility for any direct or consequential loss or damage of any kind whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from: (i) reliance on any information contained in the website, (ii) any error, omission or inaccuracy in any such information or (iii) any action resulting therefrom.